Geka US offers reliable replacement punches and dies for our hydraulic ironworkers and CNC lines. Our punches and dies are available in different standard shapes and dimensions for working with different materials, including metal sheet, of varying thicknesses. Our clients may also work with our technical support service to acquire custom-made punches and dies to suit their needs.
Acquiring original Geka replacement parts is the surest way of guaranteeing that your machine is utilizing high-quality parts that maximize its efficiency and durability.
The punches and dies in your Geka ironworker can be very easily replaced. By following these steps, an experienced operator will be able to complete the operation in only a few minutes.
How to change the punches and dies in Geka ironworking machines
1. Make sure that the Geka ironworker machine is turned off.
2. For changing punches, first loosen the punch-holding nut and remove the nut-holder-sleeve
assembly. Now the punch may be exchanged for another one in the same catalog references.
3. For changing punch press dies, the operator will first need to loosen the die-holding screw in the die bolster. The operator may now swap the die for another one in the same catalog references.
4. Turn on the Geka ironworker machine.
5. Adjust the punch to the die by operating the machine in step-by-step mode.
6. The punches and dies in your Geka ironworker have now been replaced and the operator may
continue to use the machine normally.
Make sure you follow the safety instruction contained in the operator manual.
In case more information is required, the operator can always refer to the Geka instruction manual (available for all our machine models and accessories) for more information on how to change punches and punch dies. Our Geka technical support service is also available to help our clients with any doubts or issues.
We have also prepared the following video as a reference, showing the process for changing punches and dies in the oversize punching unit of our machines.
How to change punches and dies in the oversize punching unit of Geka ironworkers